Wednesday 24 April 2013

Steampunk Deco pages

These are four pages I have made for a Deco swap on KCUK. Luckily five of them have chosen steampunk as their subject, so I'm on a production line. You make two pages for each person.
 The backgrounds are all done with Distress inks, splattered with water, and then stamped with a light-ish colour. Some of the images I stamped on separate card and then cut out. A few I used some die cuts and shrink plastic. Onto the next ones now. I have decided to enter these in the Try it on Tuesday challenge, which is for Inventors, inventions and steampunk





8 comments:

Heather said...

These are fun. I love that background effect.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic set of Steampunk pages Wendy. So pleased you have shared them with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne x

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your pages! Valerie

chrissie said...

Fantastic pages Wendy

Love Chrissie xx

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Beautiful deco pages. Your layers look wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.

Dagmar said...

wow - fantastic - i love them all!!!!

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous pages Wendy, and wonderful images.
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril

My name is Cindy said...

Oh Wendy just love these pages!! Sometimes it's good to do a production line, you can get all your ideas off your chest at once! Thanks for joining in at TioT, Hugs Cindy

Blog Archive