Saturday 1 March 2014

Tag Along -- Cats

The theme on Tag Along is cats. I didn't realize I had so many cat related things, and was spoilt for choice. In the end I went for a background of sprayed tissue paper stuck onto the tag, and adhered some of Tim's tissue paper with the words curiosity on. Cats are very curious, so I thought it suited the theme. I stamped and embossed some cat footprints, and then stuck on some fabric cats. I have been meaning to use these before, as they are so colourful. I finished it off with some ribbon, and a cat charm.


5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wonderful car tag Wendy, love the bright happy colours.
Yvonne

chrissie said...

What amazing cat images Wendy they make the whole tag stand out

Love Chrissie x

Heather said...

Gorgeous, and I love the cats. I haven't seen that printed tissue but I'm sure I'd want some! I am hoping to improve my crafting skills when I have finished the course I am doing. I already have a lot of products and don't make enough use of them. Have you thought of on-line classes?!!!

hazel said...

A fabulous cat tag, the colours are beautiful.
xxx Hazel.

Deborah said...

An amazing cat tag, Wendy. Love those rich colours and great images.

Blog Archive