For this challenge, on Try it on Tuesday, I am using one of my Dyan Reavley type journal pages. I painted the page with yellows and oranges, didn't like it, so used a stencil and black paint and covered all but the two diamond shapes with black. I stamped a few lines in the diamonds and stamped images, and adhered them to the pages. I then drew in the white lines with Dyan's Journal block and wrote " Not everything is black and white. There are lots of shades of grey. Black and white looks great with one bright colour" I then stencilled in the numbers.
- Mixed Media Monthly Challenge for January -- Time ...
- Some more Dyan Reaveley style journal pages
- Crafty Individuals Challenge blog -- Lace and butt...
- Tag Tuesday-- Windows
- Every Inchie Monday -- Village
- Craft Barn challenge A-Z
- The last pages for my sea book
- Tag Tuesday -- Vegetables
- Every Inchie Monday -- Sofa
- Tag Tuesday -- Ornate
- An Altered suitcase.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Sun
- Stamps and stencils -- Oh so blue
- Try it on Tuesday -- Letters and numbers
- Tag Tuesday -- Science
- Every Inchie Monday 2016 -- Galaxy
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)