Thursday 8 September 2016

Thursday Journal page with Neet.

This week we had to put mushrooms/fungi on our page. I used an already painted page that looked as if it wanted mushrooms put on it.  I then stamped and coloured the mushrooms and then quickly ground to a halt. What do I do now. I'm not a fairy sort of person, but remembered this stamp and placed her near the mushrooms. I was then left with a big empty space above them.
The leaf stamps came out next and then I decided it needed a person to fill in the gap. The saying seemed to fit the bill to finish off.



4 comments:

Heather said...

I love all those toadstools and mushrooms. Your compositions always look beautifully balanced.

chrissie said...

Looks great Wendy and what beautiful colours

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous page, its a lovely quote . I love the Dylusions style characters you use.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Love it! A lot of thought has gone into this and I know how much you like lime green and here you got to use it to an advantage.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps got out of hospital last night (Saturday) so will ring you on Monday

Blog Archive