Monday 16 October 2017

Every Inchie Monday -- Bear

Not a very productive week for me, I just can't seem to get going with any enthusiasm. I have done some gardening though, but today the sky is a horrid yellow colour and it looks as if it might rain.
The animal this week on Every Inchie Monday is bear, and I so grateful that we don't have them roaming around the UK.
My stampbord one is shrink plastic and the sewn one the face of a really miserable one. He obviously hadn't had any honey recently.



5 comments:

Heather said...

Your bear looks a bit grey round the muzzle so he's probably elderly and a bit arthritic, not really miserable! A difficult challenge.

JennyJ said...

Poor old bear - I think you were reflecting your mood when you made him! He's still very good and a great stampboard one. Sorry to hear you're sans enthusiasm - I have to admit I have been like that recently - in fact I have felt like a bear wanting to hibernate!! I think it's the weather - it is so strange for this time of year and this wind doesn't help. I hope you get your zen back soon. Lots of love Jenny

sally said...

I think your bear might have seen the bad weather blowing in! Was very dark skies at 14.30 today, looked more like 18.00 & a hint of yellow to the darkness too.

Sally

Cathy said...

Love the inchies! Hope your weather and mood picks up some. The weather here has cleared and it is fall feeling, which I love. The autumn colors pick up my mood - at least until the grays of winter take over.

freebird7100 said...

We do have bears here so it is prolly good that you dont have them there! I think they both look great

Blog Archive