Monday 25 February 2008

The next jigsaw jam swap

These are the next 5 jigsaw pieces for the new Jigsaw Jam Swap. Once again I really enjoyed, doing these, even though three of them managed to choose the same theme of time. I was very pleased they did, as it's a lovely one to do. Angie's Diva, gave me a few anxious moments, but I am very pleased with the results. Jinny's Oriental was also a good one to do, especially with the colours chosen. All in all a very pleasant exercise.. When's the next one !!!!!!














5 comments:

Angie said...

I also enjoyed this swap Wendy, your pieces look fab, and i loved my Diva piece i can't wait to put them on a canvas.

Maureen said...

Great looking pieces - maureen x

Jinny Holt said...

And I am the lucky owner of one of those jiggy bits- and very nice it is too! I love the oriental-thanksxx Yes, when is the next one? lol

My name is Cindy said...

These jigs are great Wendy, still trying to take the plunge!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness these are wonderus

Blog Archive