Monday 11 November 2013

Every Inchie Monday -- Mouth

This weeks subject on Every Inchie Monday gave me a few problems, as I didn't want to draw a human mouth. So I went for a watercolour of a  mouth of a river, and a mouth of a frog. Two completely different ones. Struggled with the river, as I just couldn't get it right, and the frog just looks plain miserable. Mind you, I don't know if I have ever seem a very happy one either, especially if one of the cats has brought one in, and it's hiding under the Welsh dresser.



10 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Oh Wendy you are amazing! A brilliant take on the challenge and so beautifully done. Awesome!

JennyJ said...

Oh Wendy I love your frog mouth!! He looks so like a frog!! I did think of river mouth but didn't know how to portray it - think you've done an admirable job. Lovely inchies.

Heather said...

I'd struggle with both of these too but think you've done a good job on both. The frog looks very froggy!

chrissie said...

Both terrific Wendy

Chrissie x

freebird7100 said...

lol love the story about the cats and a frog. I do love the frog, there is so much detail! Great job. Also never thought about a mouth of a river great way to think outside the inchie!

Katelyn said...

Great inchies, I love them both. The river one is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great job on your your frog Inchie!! I guess great minds think alike!!!I thought of a frog too, because of a joke about 'A Wide Mouth Frog'! Maybe I should share that on my blog! Anyway, I love them both! :0) Peace be Yours

hazel said...

Both inches are fabulous, I love the frog.
xxx Hazel.

Trillian As said...

Love your inchies. The frog looks like a macro photo.

sally said...

Both great inchies !

Sally

Blog Archive