Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tag Tuesday -- Locks and keys

On Tag Tuesday the theme is locks and keys. Out came my three stamps with doorways on, and I stamped them on separate card. I then couldn't make up my mind which one to use, so made three tags using them all. Two of them have embossed backgrounds with white and gold, one with a script background. On two of them I used some new key ribbon that I bought at the Sewing for pleasure show on Saturday. They all have key \and lock charms on in metal or wood. I really enjoyed doing these, and am now half way to a tag book.




2 comments:

chrissie said...

Three terrific tags-love the use of the embellishments.

Chrissie x

Heather said...

I love all these tags being a nut for old keys, locks and doorways. I even have that first doorway stamp myself and must find it and have a play. I have used the little metal brad locks and keys in my daughter's altered book - I cut out sections to be lifted and used the brads to attached little ribbon loops for lifting.

Blog Archive