Saturday 19 July 2014

Artful Times DT piece -- Tags

On Artful Times the theme is tags, any size, shape or subject. I have this  thing about corrugated card at the moment, I am sorting out my workroom, ready for a move, and keep coming across little stashes of it. I am cutting them up into tag size pieces, and throwing the rest away.
One of the tags has another tag on top of it, the sewing one I worked directly onto the corrugated card, having distressed it first. Both of them I embossed, and stamped with a script stamp, bfore plcing the image, and ephemera on.




5 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely tags - lovely colours. The placement of the ephemera is all important and I love all the little items you have used.

Meggymay said...

Two beautiful tags Wendy, I like using corrugated paper as well.
Yvonne

chrissie said...

Very beautiful tags Wendy--love the vintage style

Chrissie x

Craftyfield said...

Both tags are beautiful. For my entry in the challenge I am trying to come up with an embellishment cluster that looks half as good as yours and finding the exercise very difficult!

Von said...

Love those soft colours of the first tag Wendy :)
Von♥

Blog Archive