Tuesday 8 September 2015

Tag Tuesday -- I remember when

I remember when I was a child and we went to the Lincolnshire coast for our main holiday. We met friends there and spent our time collecting shells, building sand boats, playing cricket and ball games, and building sand castles. I'm sure the weather was better then, but I am going back to the 40's and 50's.
On my tag, there is a picture of me sitting in the sand with my spade. One of my late parents and brother and a friend outside our beach hut, I'm the one on the right. The middle one is of one of our sand boats, waiting for the sea to wash it away.
The tag is distress inks with some stamping.


4 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful tag, and full of happy memories. It is great to be able to incorporate family photos into a piece of work and your tag evokes lovely holiday memories from my childhood too.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful tag Wendy, thank you for sharing your lovely family photos and memories.
Yvonne xx

chrissie said...

Wonderful memories Wendy

Love Chrissie x

Sherry said...

Wendy, thank you so much for the lovely birthday card you sent me (not your usual colours but I love it - very autumnal). I absolutely love, love the little parcel of presents you sent me too - couldn't have wished for anything better 😀.
Take care, and thanks again xxxx

Blog Archive