Thursday 13 October 2016

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the task was A bit of sunshine ( Include a sun). I already had a bright yellow orange page so went with that. I made a figure up with a mixture of magazine bits and some stamped images. I painted the sun with a mixture of yellow and orange Dylusion paints and made the rays with the edge of a ruler. I couldn't resist putting a daft bird on one of the mushrooms.  The photograph of the main page is a bit dark. The two scanned single pages are like the true colours.





4 comments:

Heather said...

Bright and funky pages bringing warmth to these chilly mornings.

chrissie said...

Wonderful colours Wendy and a great made up character

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous bright pages, love the colours and the images.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Love both pages but especially the bird one which, for me, is great as a stand alone page.
I definitely did not choose this topic so guess the fairies are out again - must be all those mushrooms.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive