Tuesday 31 October 2017

Tag Tuesday -- Book Print

For this fortnight on Tag Tuesday, the theme chosen by Sandie is Book Print. This can be a feature, or a background, as long as there is some book print on the tag. For this one I started off by tearing up some old book print and then adding some torn up pink tissue paper. I then used texture paste through a stencil. When it was dry I sprayed it with inks. I then added some stampings, feathers and some ribbon at the bottom, and a wooden butterfly.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Wendy, love the soft pinks and the feather. Hugs, Valerie

2amscrapper said...

I love the bird and feather theme! Helene

Heather said...

Love it, and that tiny wooden butterfly.

Joan said...

What a beautiful tag!!! Love the color!

Sandra Wright. said...

A wonderful Tag Wendy..I love the different prints...
Thank you for playing in teh challenge at Tag Tuesday...x

Blog Archive